Header created with a scrap kit by the incredible Kristine at WenchdGrafix called Into The Mystic. You HAVE TO visit her store HERE and her blog HERE... what a hoot she is! The swirlys came from a 200X200 gif I had laying around on my hard drive with NO idea who created it (let me know if it's yours). I have no clue about the tube of the girl either... I got it from MQQN and thought it was cute!

I CT for Rebecca PSP!
~click blinkie to visit her store~



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I CT for designs by heidik!
~click blinkie to visit her blog~

Monday, April 28, 2008

I've been tagged....


Wow, two posts in one day!?!?! That's a first!

I have been tagged by Vicki - you gotta love this lady! She designs beautiful kits and is so friendly! I actually have an online friend in England, woohoo!! It's amazing to me that you can "meet" people from everywhere in the world.

Here are 7 random facts about me:
1. I wanted to be an architect when I grew up. (I made it through drafting class but I'm NOT an architect)
2. My ears have been pierced six times. I'd probably get them pierced again if I thought I could afford more earrings (I have very sensitive ears so have to buy the "good" ones).
3. I am not religious but I think spirituality of some kind is very important in this world.
4. My favorite colors are black.... and black. Okay, other colors too if they go with black.
5. I can watch my favorite show on tv and read a book at the same time AND know what's going on in both, but only hear half of what people say to me (aren't I multi-talented? haha).
6. I think bald men are sexy. (Howie Mandell and Will Smith... love 'em)
7. I am a pack-rat but hide it well. I have "stuff" stashed in some of the strangest places.

Whew, that actually took some thought!! OK, so now I get to tag the following:

Kay comes by and leaves me great comments once in awhile... you're tagged! Besides the fact that she makes some beautiful kits, she is creating a beautiful heritage album on her blog that I love! Go look!

Elisa is another that has come by to comment on my LOs. I love her creations too and visit her often to see what new and exciting things she's working on. You should check her blog out!

And last but not least, I'm tagging Kristine, hehehe... as if she doesn't get tagged enough! I stalk her daily on her blog (not really stalking, I guess, haha) and love her digi-kits (I used one of her kits to make my header). Besides that, she's an awesomely funny person and love her to death. Tag, you're it!

Of course, if you're reading this, they YOU are tagged too!!! Let me know if you accept the tag so I can come visit!

7 comments:

Kopperhead said...

Thank you Kris, I think I have two tags to answer now, which is great because I have been very wordy lately for some strange reason....but enough of that! I have left you this award cause I love your blog so much. I think we are kindred spirits!! http://kopperhead100.blogspot.com/2008/04/arte-y-pico-award.html

Vicki said...

Kris - I love your random facts! I love reading them and I love having friends all over the world too - it's exciting isn't it? Hugs x

Mel @ Studio MCA Designs said...

I will pass on the tag offer. I have been tagged too much to keep up with them. :) But I wanted to stop in and tell you how fabulous your layouts are!

Elisa said...

Good Morning Kris, thanks so much for your super sweet note. :) Haha, now you have tagged me, too! I shall work on it soon, I'm currently fighting a painful tooth nerve infection (yes it's every bit as painful as it sounds) but should be back to normal soon (so I hope). Then I'll catch up on my emails, notes, designs, and yes - tags... :D

Kopperhead said...

Hey Kris....you make me laugh. And cry too sometimes! Anyway, I don't think I have put up the Elements 2 for Karisma Farm up yet? Have I?? El2 is for Thursday. Is today Thursday? Oh I'm so confused, and have a headache from h*ck! Write me at serendipityfirefly at yahoo dot com and I'll tell you a little secret!! kay

Dianna said...

Fun! I like to wear black, too.

I did this awhile ago, you can see it here if you like:

http://be-it-ever-so-humble.blogspot.com/2008/01/seven-random-things.html

Anonymous said...

You are the most talented and creative person I know. I can't believe you put this much effort into pictures of lil' ol me! I have totally sent these to a professional printer to have them printed 12x12 so I can add them to my own scrapbook. You rock!!!!!!!!!!!