Wow, two posts in one day!?!?! That's a first!
I have been tagged by Vicki - you gotta love this lady! She designs beautiful kits and is so friendly! I actually have an online friend in England, woohoo!! It's amazing to me that you can "meet" people from everywhere in the world.
Here are 7 random facts about me:
1. I wanted to be an architect when I grew up. (I made it through drafting class but I'm NOT an architect)
2. My ears have been pierced six times. I'd probably get them pierced again if I thought I could afford more earrings (I have very sensitive ears so have to buy the "good" ones).
3. I am not religious but I think spirituality of some kind is very important in this world.
4. My favorite colors are black.... and black. Okay, other colors too if they go with black.
5. I can watch my favorite show on tv and read a book at the same time AND know what's going on in both, but only hear half of what people say to me (aren't I multi-talented? haha).
6. I think bald men are sexy. (Howie Mandell and Will Smith... love 'em)
7. I am a pack-rat but hide it well. I have "stuff" stashed in some of the strangest places.
Whew, that actually took some thought!! OK, so now I get to tag the following:
Kay comes by and leaves me great comments once in awhile... you're tagged! Besides the fact that she makes some beautiful kits, she is creating a beautiful heritage album on her blog that I love! Go look!
Elisa is another that has come by to comment on my LOs. I love her creations too and visit her often to see what new and exciting things she's working on. You should check her blog out!
And last but not least, I'm tagging Kristine, hehehe... as if she doesn't get tagged enough! I stalk her daily on her blog (not really stalking, I guess, haha) and love her digi-kits (I used one of her kits to make my header). Besides that, she's an awesomely funny person and love her to death. Tag, you're it!
Of course, if you're reading this, they YOU are tagged too!!! Let me know if you accept the tag so I can come visit!