Header created with a scrap kit by the incredible Kristine at WenchdGrafix called Into The Mystic. You HAVE TO visit her store HERE and her blog HERE... what a hoot she is! The swirlys came from a 200X200 gif I had laying around on my hard drive with NO idea who created it (let me know if it's yours). I have no clue about the tube of the girl either... I got it from MQQN and thought it was cute!

I CT for Rebecca PSP!
~click blinkie to visit her store~



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I CT for designs by heidik!
~click blinkie to visit her blog~

Monday, May 19, 2008

It's Monday... and I just figured that out!


Where did the weekend go? I woke up this morning looking for hubby but couldn't find him. It didn't even dawn on me that he'd be at work... I thought it was SUNDAY! Well, I finally figured it out when I turned on the TV at noon and the daily soaps (ugh) were on half the channels.

Okay, so now it's late... almost 4:30 p.m. and I NEVER blog this late. But, since I've been trying to come here at least twice a week, I thought I'd better come and at least post the next "challenge" LO that I did. These... again... are two of my grandchildren, Tayli and Emma. The picture is a couple months old but hadn't scrapped it yet... I dunno why! Anyway, I was visiting Digital Arts Cafe and found that they had opened a forum that I didn't know about... AND that they had a fabulous new welcome kit called No Milk No Sugar! Needless to say, I had to sign up! And of course there's a couple challenges... one to do a LO and the other for a Quickpage Exchange. I first did the quickpage and decided I actually liked it, haha. So I did the LO using the QP! I actually won a $5 gift card for the boutique too!!! This is SECOND thing I won today... second thing I've won EVER in scrapping!!!! The other is from Kristine but I don't have that yet, LOL... that's for another day when I can brag, wheee. (Here we go... going off subject AGAIN). Anyways, here's my LO and if you want the QP you'll have to join the DAC Forum and create a QP for the exchange, hehe. (Or wait until after June 19th when the exchange is done... maybe I'll post it here) Click image for larger view.


Credits
Kit - Digital Arts Cafe Team - No Milk No Sugar
Fonts - Calligraph421 BT, Bickham Script Pro Regular, Bradley Hand ITC

That's it for now... almost time to start dinner... CIAO!

3 comments:

Elisa said...

Oh my Kris, what a WONDERFUL layout, super graphics, got to just love it, great job!!!!
Yes, do come and sign up for another forum and gallery, it'd be such a pleasure to have you! We'll have a blast, it'll be worth it :) Things are slowly starting at the moment still, but in a few weeks it should be all full swing :)
Have a great day!

Kopperhead said...

Oh that's gorgeous! I need to get back to my heritage layouts, so I think I should definitely snag this one for inspiration, it's great.

Kopperhead said...

PS---I meant to say that last week I was confused on my days also, so I defintely know how oyu feel.