Header created with a scrap kit by the incredible Kristine at WenchdGrafix called Into The Mystic. You HAVE TO visit her store HERE and her blog HERE... what a hoot she is! The swirlys came from a 200X200 gif I had laying around on my hard drive with NO idea who created it (let me know if it's yours). I have no clue about the tube of the girl either... I got it from MQQN and thought it was cute!

I CT for Rebecca PSP!
~click blinkie to visit her store~



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I CT for designs by heidik!
~click blinkie to visit her blog~

Monday, May 5, 2008

Just a couple more LOs


A couple more challenges done... not well mind you, but done! These two are for the forum at Scrap Orchard. For some reason, I have a really hard time with challenges!

The first one is the "Cherry Pickin'" Technique challenge. We were supposed to pick out something from a photo and highlight it... so I picked my darling granddaughter, Emma, to be PICKED ON! This was from the last sleepover... she found my Harry Potter stash of "stuff" and I snapped the pic, haha. I HATE that Nuk-y in her mouth, but the picture is cute nonetheless. Click pic for larger image.


Napa Valley kit by Pineapple Plantation Designs
Fonts - Harry P, Parseltongue
Template - Rose McDigitals RMcDD_STMega2_78

This next one was an Ad Challenge at Scrap Orchard and I chose some pictures of one of my "other" daughter's wedding. It's also for the color challenge at Little Dreamer Designs blog. I thought her dress was GORGEOUS... but she wore TENNIS SHOES that had the word "Bride" embroidered on it, haha. Love it! Click pic for larger image.


Pink paper by Fei - FEIstuff_rayoflight_solids
Fonts - Riesling, MsMadiROB
CU Glitter in font - THD_GP2 by Trish H Designs at Templates 'N' More
CU bow - Amy Watson, Amy W. Designs

That's it! I'm off the cry and moan about my migraine, haha. I'll be back with more challenge LOs soon.

7 comments:

Vicki said...

Beautiful layouts Kris as always! I love that wedding one! Hugs x

Anonymous said...

You have FAR surpassed ANYTHING my retarded photographers have done for me. Have you ever thought about doing this for a living...SERIOUSLY? I mean, you have SUCH an eye for the little details and this is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!

Unknown said...

That wedding dress is so beautiful! I almost got it for my wedding. Great job on the LO and highlighting the shoes.

The HP LO is cute to. I love how you colored parts of the photo.

KJ said...

oops! - this was me.... I was logged in to a different account!
~KJ
=======================

That wedding dress is so beautiful! I almost got it for my wedding. Great job on the LO and highlighting the shoes.

The HP LO is cute to. I love how you colored parts of the photo.

Mel @ Studio MCA Designs said...

Fabulous layouts! Don't doubt your work. It looks great. Thanks for stopping by my blog. You are huge boost for my confidence!:)

Kopperhead said...

You've got some great layouts going on here, love the Harry Emma Potter---very creative!

Kopperhead said...

Me again..I didn't even notice the nuk-y in her mouth until you pointed it out!! haha, just like my husband---I say just don't say anything and no one will notice, and he goes and blabs! LOL