Header created with a scrap kit by the incredible Kristine at WenchdGrafix called Into The Mystic. You HAVE TO visit her store HERE and her blog HERE... what a hoot she is! The swirlys came from a 200X200 gif I had laying around on my hard drive with NO idea who created it (let me know if it's yours). I have no clue about the tube of the girl either... I got it from MQQN and thought it was cute!

I CT for Rebecca PSP!
~click blinkie to visit her store~



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I CT for designs by heidik!
~click blinkie to visit her blog~

Monday, June 15, 2009

Another RAK... woohoo!


I was visiting Miss Erin's Scraps yesterday checking out her fabulous designs and snagging up all of her awesome freebies (hurry before they're gone!). And today I find this cute little mini GIFT in my mailbox, woohoo!!! Thank you Miss Erin!!! This is what I did with it.... one of my newer grandbabies, Arty Jr!


~Credits~
Kit - Thank You by Miss Erin Scraps
Smile Wordart - Everyday Wordart by Snowflake Beach Designs using Miss Erin Scraps papers

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woot! Your LO with the kit is awesome! I always love to see my stuff put to good use!