Header created with a scrap kit by the incredible Kristine at WenchdGrafix called Into The Mystic. You HAVE TO visit her store HERE and her blog HERE... what a hoot she is! The swirlys came from a 200X200 gif I had laying around on my hard drive with NO idea who created it (let me know if it's yours). I have no clue about the tube of the girl either... I got it from MQQN and thought it was cute!

I CT for Rebecca PSP!
~click blinkie to visit her store~



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I CT for designs by heidik!
~click blinkie to visit her blog~

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Color Me Happy!


I created this last week sometime... can't remember when, but here it is. I used Vicki of A Work in Progress's kit called Color Me Happy... AND it got published in the weekly newsletter, woot! This is my darling grandbabies, Tayli and Emma. You can get this kit HERE at Vicki's Scrap That Idea store and visit her BLOG to check out all the other awesome stuffies she has! 100% credit to Vicki's kit.


No comments: