Header created with a scrap kit by the incredible Kristine at WenchdGrafix called Into The Mystic. You HAVE TO visit her store HERE and her blog HERE... what a hoot she is! The swirlys came from a 200X200 gif I had laying around on my hard drive with NO idea who created it (let me know if it's yours). I have no clue about the tube of the girl either... I got it from MQQN and thought it was cute!

I CT for Rebecca PSP!
~click blinkie to visit her store~



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I CT for designs by heidik!
~click blinkie to visit her blog~

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Another challenge DONE

This took me FOREVER and a day to finish! I really need to get to learning Photoshop CS3 because PSP is sooooo much of a memory hog! I did a scraplift challenge over at Boo's Blossoms. The kit is really cute and they supplied FREE for doing this challenge! ANYway.... this is the LO I used to scraplift by Lois:



... and this is what I came up with... these are all my grandkids:


click image for larger view

Credits:
Blossoms Kit by Booland Designs
Lois's awesome LO for scraplifting

*****


Which reminds me! You really need to visit Booland Designs. She's having a 100 freebies giveaway!!!! It's day 4 now but there are plenty more to go!

Not much else going on here. I'm still trying to recover from all the COLD and the SNOW we've been getting here in Chicagoland! It seems like every other day we get a few more inches... grrrrr. YES, I've been hibernating! I think I'll go hide under my comforter now and try to stay WARM... ciao!

No comments: