Header created with a scrap kit by the incredible Kristine at WenchdGrafix called Into The Mystic. You HAVE TO visit her store HERE and her blog HERE... what a hoot she is! The swirlys came from a 200X200 gif I had laying around on my hard drive with NO idea who created it (let me know if it's yours). I have no clue about the tube of the girl either... I got it from MQQN and thought it was cute!

I CT for Rebecca PSP!
~click blinkie to visit her store~



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I CT for designs by heidik!
~click blinkie to visit her blog~

Friday, February 22, 2008

What a week... and a LO


It's been a lonnnnngggggg week! It started out leaving a comment on someone's blog.... and I'm NOT blaming the blogger or the blogsite! My computer CROAKED... literally. It made this deep raaaaabbb sound and then nothing... not even the blue screen of death... just DARK! Okay, panic set in immediately, I admit. After freaking out a few minutes (not a pretty sight), I took a deep breath and thought... just thought for a little while. So I decided to unplug the dang thing from the power strip and reboot (hopefully). Lucky for me, it started back up again but not without dumping a whole lot of my main hard drive... the one with Windows on it, grrrrr. Thankfully, Windows wasn't corrupted but tons of other programs were just gone! It's taken pretty much all week to get my email up and running, my graphics progs reinstalled (along with a gazillion plugins and all that goes with it), AND I even put Turbo Tax back on so I can now RE-finish my taxes! I'm not sure what made it make such funny noises when it died but I'm glad it wasn't TOO major. The only hardware I had to replace was the CD/DVD burner.... wondering if that could have caused the problem AND the noise?! Fifty-five dollars is a much better than having to buy a new computer!

So I'm back... finally. I've been using hubby's computer with Windows ME on it, ughhhh, but only to try to keep some of my mailboxes from exploding. His computer feels like a dinosaur to me, haha... and it was MINE at one time long ago....

Here's something I played around with right after I reinstalled PSP and PS. It didn't turn out like I wanted it to but... what can I say. This is princess Emma, my granddaughter, wishing she could go out and play. Click on the image to see it larger.




Kit's used: Darling Diva & Sacred Spring by S.J. Wright Creations
Paper Curls by Pineapple Plantation Designs
Commercial Use overlay by SweetMade
Fonts used: A&S Black Swan & MC Capone Outline

Well, I'm off to babysit the grandkids. Tomorrow I'll be spending the day doing the finishing touches to rebuilding my hard drive.... crossing my fingers that there aren't any more frogs haning out in my computer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did I break your computer?! LOL...I break lots of things...