Header created with a scrap kit by the incredible Kristine at WenchdGrafix called Into The Mystic. You HAVE TO visit her store HERE and her blog HERE... what a hoot she is! The swirlys came from a 200X200 gif I had laying around on my hard drive with NO idea who created it (let me know if it's yours). I have no clue about the tube of the girl either... I got it from MQQN and thought it was cute!

I CT for Rebecca PSP!
~click blinkie to visit her store~



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I CT for designs by heidik!
~click blinkie to visit her blog~

Friday, February 1, 2008

Snow... and finally Mom's gift


Not much today. It's going to be a looooooonnnnngggg day! Yesterday it started snowing in the late afternoon and JUST stopped a little while ago. We only got about 8 inches of snow but the end of our driveway had PILES from the snowplows. It was over my knees and that was with the snowplow only plowing the MIDDLE of our road! Listening to WGN Chicago News, I heard we're in for a little more too! Needless to say, WGN reported 980 school closings in the Chicago area. This is a picture from my front window. See that red flag behind the bird feeder? That flag is 4 feet tall and there's a fire hydrant under all that snow! Thank goodness next Wednesday is supposed to be 45 degrees (F)... the snow might just go away before out next storm.


I've been wanting to post this picture forever (since Christmas at least) but I JUST got this off of my camera card. This was a gift from Mom.... she's a super-duper crafter... and had to share!!! The basket isn't part of the gift but it IS from my mom! She made me a tissue box and coaster set. Aren't they cute??? She is sooo creative when it comes to plastic canvas. Heck, she's creative in everything! You should see the house during Christmastime! Every corner of the house was decorated including bathrooms and even a "village" setup in the spare bathroom.... like walking into a craft show -slash- museum. So gorgeous. I'll have to see if I can find some pictures to show of when I visited them in Tucson last January. Oh yeah, the picture~~~


Well, I'm out of here. I have some snow-blowing to do!

No comments: