Header created with a scrap kit by the incredible Kristine at WenchdGrafix called Into The Mystic. You HAVE TO visit her store HERE and her blog HERE... what a hoot she is! The swirlys came from a 200X200 gif I had laying around on my hard drive with NO idea who created it (let me know if it's yours). I have no clue about the tube of the girl either... I got it from MQQN and thought it was cute!

I CT for Rebecca PSP!
~click blinkie to visit her store~



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I CT for designs by heidik!
~click blinkie to visit her blog~

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Another QP... my 2nd one!


I did another QP for a challenge (it was supposed to be a LO but I couldn't really find a pic I liked). This time I used a really kewl kit by Dnadryad. She's offering it free in 8 parts and I LOVE the colors! As of today, she has uploaded 6 parts! Go check it out HERE and leave some loving! If you create a LO you can get the entire kit just for participating.

Here's what I created. It is 12x12 300dpi. Hope someone likes it!



9 comments:

Dnadryad said...

Great QP, Kris, thanks a lot !

Kristine said...

Scoopin' up a QP....wheeeeeeeeeee!!! Thanks darlin'!!! Mwah!

Anonymous said...

A terrific quick page. Thanks so much for sharing.

Also I am also in Chicago area (Elgin) so probably not far
mmikes

Dawne said...

Wonderful QP...thought I would stop by, since you have been coming everyday to the garden......Plant some of your memories over there..I'd love to see them...Have a great Monday Kris! :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
TY so ever much!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Tammy aka bunchie said...

This is elegant! tyfs

Anonymous said...

Like it, I adore it. What a wonderfully beautiful page. Can't wait to use it. thank you so much, hugs from England Pat Warren

pimousse said...

Très cette QP merci beaucoup !!