Header created with a scrap kit by the incredible Kristine at WenchdGrafix called Into The Mystic. You HAVE TO visit her store HERE and her blog HERE... what a hoot she is! The swirlys came from a 200X200 gif I had laying around on my hard drive with NO idea who created it (let me know if it's yours). I have no clue about the tube of the girl either... I got it from MQQN and thought it was cute!

I CT for Rebecca PSP!
~click blinkie to visit her store~



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I CT for designs by heidik!
~click blinkie to visit her blog~

Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm sick....


... so be careful. I think Kristine breathed on me when I visited her blog. She had the cooties too, so I think you can catch it by blog-hopping!!

::: cough :::
::: hack :::
Aaaa-chooooooooooo
<< sniffle >>

(( sigh ))

I'll be back after I'm done sleeping 20 hours a day... for a few more days anyway.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww!!! We can blame it on my daughter Kris....she now has 2 ear infections and both eyes have pink eye...bleh...

Hugs ya tight till ya fart a little...(just got rid of at least 100 cooties right there darlin'...LOL)

Elisa said...

So sorry to hear that you were fighting a bug...hopefully you're feeling much, much better by now and things are steadily improving. Thanks so much for your birthday greetings, and yes, we sure gotta love our Bamboos!! :D
Hope you'll be feeling well soon and enjoy a great weekend :)

Anonymous said...

You were tagged on my blog today!
Come check it out!
Hugs
Kristine

http://wenchdgrafix.com/yakkin/?p=432