Header created with a scrap kit by the incredible Kristine at WenchdGrafix called Into The Mystic. You HAVE TO visit her store HERE and her blog HERE... what a hoot she is! The swirlys came from a 200X200 gif I had laying around on my hard drive with NO idea who created it (let me know if it's yours). I have no clue about the tube of the girl either... I got it from MQQN and thought it was cute!

I CT for Rebecca PSP!
~click blinkie to visit her store~



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I CT for designs by heidik!
~click blinkie to visit her blog~

Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'm alive... and I've been tagged!


Well, I've been gone for awhile. TONS of sleeping and have done NOTHING as far as scrapping! The past three weeks has been the pits! I ached so bad that even my hair hurt! I'm starting to feel a bit better but still can't breath well. I don't ever remember feeling this bad in my life... and for so long! Anyway, I'm still alive. Sooooo.....

I was tagged yesterday! Thanks Kristine!!!

I must tell 6 things about me... that you may not know...
(1) My favorite comedian is Rowan Atkinson (Mr. Bean). I've been a fan of his since the beginning and even have the whole OLD Mr. Bean series on DVD.
(2) I have over 300 gig of FREEBIE scraps burned on DVDs for my personal use! That doesn't include the kits I bought. (I've majorly slowed down searching for freebies, LOL, and buy more that I love now.)
(3) I am homebound due to panic attacks, migraines, allergies and insomnia.
(4) I have three children that I raised and two more that I gave up for adoption at birth to WONDERFUL families. One of them found me (and she's gorgeous AND successful)!
(5) My pet peeve is liars.
(6) My dream is to move OUT of the Chicago area to someplace that is always warm and not humid. Arizona and New Mexico would be ideal for me.

Now I’m gonna tag the ANYONE who reads this. Please let me know so I can come and comment! Thanx.

Hopefully I'll be posting again soon! This cold/flu/whatever it is has GOT to break soon! HUGZ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It pleases me to no end that i have met another Mr Bean whore!!!! LMAO....oh hell he cracks me up!!!!! I loved him in Blackadder III too!!!