Header created with a scrap kit by the incredible Kristine at WenchdGrafix called Into The Mystic. You HAVE TO visit her store HERE and her blog HERE... what a hoot she is! The swirlys came from a 200X200 gif I had laying around on my hard drive with NO idea who created it (let me know if it's yours). I have no clue about the tube of the girl either... I got it from MQQN and thought it was cute!

I CT for Rebecca PSP!
~click blinkie to visit her store~



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I CT for designs by heidik!
~click blinkie to visit her blog~

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween Mice


Okay, can you tell I'm trying to get some scrapping done? I'm cheating again with a QP. This is another great quickpage that I found at Divine Digital. The kit was created by Royanna Fritschmann and put together into a QP by Rebecca Labbe. I only added the picture, the mouse and some writing.... voila! This is what Tayli & Emma will be fashioning for All Hallows Eve. I think they're adorable! They'll be sure to get tons of candy with these costumes!


~ click image for larger view ~
All Divas Eve QP by Rebecca Labbe of Divine Digital
(Kit created by Royanna Fritschmann of Divine Digital)
Mouse extracted from photo
Fonts are vtks_untitled & Annie BTN

This one I did with a FABULOUS kit by Kim Smith that she posted as a daily download at ScrappinDigiKreations this month. I added a couple things and recolored a couple pieces but thought it was too cute to pass up scrappin' with. Tayli doesn't look too happy to be a mouse, haha. Aren't you impressed? TWO layouts in one day!!!!

~ click image for larger view ~
Hallowhimsy Kit (daily download Oct'08 at SDK) by Kim Smith
(slight recolorations of staple and eyelet)
Destroyed Paper Template by Mira
Glitters from Lullaby Kit by Elodie
Font used is Journal

3 comments:

Snowsmoon said...

How adorable. Thank you for sharing your awesome and creative work.

Snowsmoon said...

I am back...thank you for stopping by my blog again. I guess I better get to work on a post bonus...LOL. Have a get day and I will be back. Oh, thank you for your support!

elnorac said...

Love, love, love your layouts! Where did you get a photo of a mouse hanging from a string? Or at least in that position???? I love it!