Header created with a scrap kit by the incredible Kristine at WenchdGrafix called Into The Mystic. You HAVE TO visit her store HERE and her blog HERE... what a hoot she is! The swirlys came from a 200X200 gif I had laying around on my hard drive with NO idea who created it (let me know if it's yours). I have no clue about the tube of the girl either... I got it from MQQN and thought it was cute!

I CT for Rebecca PSP!
~click blinkie to visit her store~



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I CT for designs by heidik!
~click blinkie to visit her blog~

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's cold... and autumn! UGH!


It's a bragbook this time! I used SotoDesigns awesome Fools Hollow Fall kit. It's gorgeous! You really need to check out her stuff... she has an awesome Breast Cancer Awareness kit on sale right now for only $2. This is my oldest son and his kids (my darling grandbabies!) at the pumpkin farm a couple weeks ago. Not much going on. It's cold again... ughhhhhh... so I'm staying inside a bit more. Okay, a LOT more. I can't wait for summer again!

~ click image for full size view ~


Fools Hollow Fall kit by SotoDesigns -blog1- -blog2- -shop-
Font is AdLibBT

1 comment:

Kopperhead said...

Cute, cute, cute brag book design. I'm glad to have a little cool weather here today! Kopperhead