Header created with a scrap kit by the incredible Kristine at WenchdGrafix called Into The Mystic. You HAVE TO visit her store HERE and her blog HERE... what a hoot she is! The swirlys came from a 200X200 gif I had laying around on my hard drive with NO idea who created it (let me know if it's yours). I have no clue about the tube of the girl either... I got it from MQQN and thought it was cute!

I CT for Rebecca PSP!
~click blinkie to visit her store~



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I CT for designs by heidik!
~click blinkie to visit her blog~

Monday, October 27, 2008

Heritage Photo...


Woohoo! I got the rest of the papers from Snowsmoon on her blog today and looky what I did. This is an old old old picture.... not sure what year exactly... of my maternal grandparents. I really want to re-scrap some of the old pics that I have so I started here. Of course I just HAD to use Snowsmoon's fabulous Fading Summer Kit again... because I have more papers, haha! I didn't "fancy it up" much because I didn't want to take away from the picture. Anyway, here it is! Have a great day.

~ click image for larger view ~

Fading Summer Kit by Dawn Mills aka Snowsmoon's Design
Commercial Use Round Template by Pillowgirl Scraps ~blog~ ~store~
Fonts Tropicali Script BTN

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful layout! I like the way you used the border and your journaling looks great!
Thanks for sharing.

Snowsmoon said...

What a great job. I love that you used the border and I see what you mean about it not needing much, you did a wonderful job. Make sure I have your email address, I made up some extra goodies for sending me you first layout.

Hug and Happy scrapping.

PS. There will be an Alpha added to the blog some time this week too!

Lisa said...

Great layout of your grandparents Kirs!

tempus fugit said...

Thank you for your nice comment on my Hippy-Kit - you make fabulous LOs and I can't wait to see one with this Kit :)
Love and hugs,
Doris

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Kris, you are such a HOOT girl and I just have to tell you how HAPPY I am to see you out and about SCRAPLAND once again!!!

You make me SMILE and it is PURE pleasure to see your comments on my blog! Thank you sweetie!

You've done a FABULOUS job with Dawn's AMAZING kit and you are QUITE the layout artist girlfriend!!! Are you CT-ing for anybody??? If not, you SHOULD be! Well, okay, but ONLY if you are wishing to! :)

Have a GORGEOUS weekend!

BIG, BIG, HUGS,
Linda :)

Kopperhead said...

Love this layout.