Header created with a scrap kit by the incredible Kristine at WenchdGrafix called Into The Mystic. You HAVE TO visit her store HERE and her blog HERE... what a hoot she is! The swirlys came from a 200X200 gif I had laying around on my hard drive with NO idea who created it (let me know if it's yours). I have no clue about the tube of the girl either... I got it from MQQN and thought it was cute!

I CT for Rebecca PSP!
~click blinkie to visit her store~



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I CT for designs by heidik!
~click blinkie to visit her blog~

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day... almost


Well, I haven't been able to get to the hospital yet to meet Arty, Jr (my brand spankin' new grandson) so I've been trying to keep busy. The anticipation is killing me!!!! I love NEW babies... they're so little and cute and chubby (at least this one should be chubby at almost 9-1/2 pounds, haha). Soooo I finally got time to play with a couple GLORIOUS and BEAUTIFUL kits by Linda Walton, aka bobbysgirlforever, aka Bon Scrapatit Designs (say THAT three times fast, LOL). I just couldn't decide which kit I wanted to use so I combined them!!! You just HAVE to run over to her blog and check them out... GORGEOUS kits!!! Some pieces are from an awesome kit called "Forever Mine" which is still available on her blog... RUN!!! And the rest is from another beautiful creation called "Love Me Tender" which you can still get at Linda's store at Digital Candy for an excellent price!!

:::Note to Linda:::
If you're looking, I sooo tried to upload this to your slideshow but couldn't get past 5%... grrrr. If you could snag it and upload it that would help so much! I tried for 4 hours, LOL. THANK YOU for the use of your beautiful kits!!!!


Anyway, here it is!! My Valentine to you all! Have a great day!

No comments: