Header created with a scrap kit by the incredible Kristine at WenchdGrafix called Into The Mystic. You HAVE TO visit her store HERE and her blog HERE... what a hoot she is! The swirlys came from a 200X200 gif I had laying around on my hard drive with NO idea who created it (let me know if it's yours). I have no clue about the tube of the girl either... I got it from MQQN and thought it was cute!

I CT for Rebecca PSP!
~click blinkie to visit her store~



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I CT for designs by heidik!
~click blinkie to visit her blog~

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Introducing....


I FINALLY got to see my new grandson, Arty Jr, last night! Boy oh boy, is he a little chunker, haha! He was born almost a month early and still weighed over 9 pounds! He was in an incubator for the first 20 hours or so "just in case" but now he's hanging out with with his fellow baby friends in the "gallery"!!! I got to hold him for 20 minutes last night and fell in love... how can a Grandma not love such a darling!?! I haven't gotten the pictures off my camera or memory stick yet, but this is one that my son gave me that's ONE HOUR after his birth. You can be sure you'll be seeing more picture of him in the coming days!


Credits:
Kit - Tout Simplement by Fran at Imagine by Fran
Fonts- NipAndTuck, Bradley Hand ITC, Missy BT, Morning Limerick BT

And... I just wanted to show you another Valentine I created for Osten "The Dude" Wilkins. He has a challenge in the forum to get his hearts (scrap hearts!) if we "torture" him with lovin', haha! Anyway, he's my DAY TWO Valentine! A POET I AM NOT!!! Hahaha!


Credits:
Kit - My Grungy Valentine kit by Scrap U
Lips - from Sweet Valentine Kit by Tempus Fugit
Envelope w/ paper - Vintage Floral Bonus Envelope by KylieM Designs
Font - Liorah BT

See ya later!

3 comments:

Census said...

Congratulations Grandma!!!! He is gorgeous!!! I understand exactly what you mean about being a grandma..my little Lilly is the apple of my eye.
I love the layout and that stunning Valentine..and hey your poetry is great too! Great work, thank you for sharing it!!
Hugs
June

nancy said...

Kris, that is a wonderful card and saying. I love the colors it is so vibrant. Congrats again.Nancy

nancy said...

Hey, Grandma.LOL. I love the scrapbooking page you did. It's so like the boy figures. I didn't realize this is all in one posting. Take care and enyoy your precious grandson. Nancy