Header created with a scrap kit by the incredible Kristine at WenchdGrafix called Into The Mystic. You HAVE TO visit her store HERE and her blog HERE... what a hoot she is! The swirlys came from a 200X200 gif I had laying around on my hard drive with NO idea who created it (let me know if it's yours). I have no clue about the tube of the girl either... I got it from MQQN and thought it was cute!

I CT for Rebecca PSP!
~click blinkie to visit her store~



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I CT for designs by heidik!
~click blinkie to visit her blog~

Friday, December 28, 2007

Argghhhhhhhhhh....


With all the time I spend on the Internet, you'd think I'd do better. But then, what do I care about the stuff they asked? Haha!

Sorry I've been scarce. I've been sooo busy! I did at least find time to take down my blog's Christmas tree and decorations. I still need to make a new header... maybe for the New Year. Maybe next week after hubby goes to back to work I'll have time to blog. HUGZ

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Happy New Year Kris!!! Stafe safe and we'll see you in the New Year!
Hugs~
Kristine

LUV the new header!!! Fab colors!!!