Header created with a scrap kit by the incredible Kristine at WenchdGrafix called Into The Mystic. You HAVE TO visit her store HERE and her blog HERE... what a hoot she is! The swirlys came from a 200X200 gif I had laying around on my hard drive with NO idea who created it (let me know if it's yours). I have no clue about the tube of the girl either... I got it from MQQN and thought it was cute!

I CT for Rebecca PSP!
~click blinkie to visit her store~



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I CT for designs by heidik!
~click blinkie to visit her blog~

Friday, December 21, 2007

Atasi is coming!

Woohoo! I just found out one of my friends, Atasi, will be joining us tonight! If you never met her, she's AWESOME! She has a MySpace blog (and I flat-out refuse to sign up for MySpace, LOL) that you can visit HERE. She used to be the manager for Posin... a Poison tribute band... that's played all over the midwest. Needless to say, she's a "hair-band enthusiast". She's even published her own songs that she wrote, one of which you can hear at her blog. That song down there by Bon Jovi is dedicated to you, girl! Here she is! See ya tonight, Atasi!


No comments: