Header created with a scrap kit by the incredible Kristine at WenchdGrafix called Into The Mystic. You HAVE TO visit her store HERE and her blog HERE... what a hoot she is! The swirlys came from a 200X200 gif I had laying around on my hard drive with NO idea who created it (let me know if it's yours). I have no clue about the tube of the girl either... I got it from MQQN and thought it was cute!

I CT for Rebecca PSP!
~click blinkie to visit her store~



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I CT for designs by heidik!
~click blinkie to visit her blog~

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thursday

Just popping in to say hello. HELLO! I have a MASSIVE migraine so this is going to be very short. I made this awhile ago... not my best for sure! Tayli at the zoo this past summer posing by the flower garden.

All pieces are from freebies collected:
BG paper, ribbon, heart from sampler by Donna Lebrun, ribbon recolored by me link: http://www.digitalscrapbookpages.com/digitals/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=4662
Alpha by Digitalgirl, colorized by me
Bow by ScrappyExpressions"
mats" made by me using various masks & filters
Frame by KylieM Designs
Font used is Scrap Loop

I'm off to lay down now! G'bye.
**********
I'm back!
Well I have been tagged,
So now I need to answer a bunch of cool Christmas questions!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper, but if it's small or unwrappable I'll use gift bags. It's so hard to make that tissue paper look right!
2. Real or Artificial tree? I love real trees but they're so hard to clean up. So I have an phony tree
3. When do you put up the tree? Sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas... no special date.
4. When do you take the tree down? The day after Christmas!
5. Do you like Eggnog? Most definitely YES! It kills my stomache but it's a MUST-HAVE at Christmastime
6. Favorite Gift you received as a child? Oh my, I got so many great gifts, I don't think I have a favorite
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, quite a few (thank you Mom!)
8. Hardest person to buy for? my father... he has EVERYTHING!
9. Easiest person to buy for? my grandkids
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? I don’t remember any bad presents!
Now, I am going to tag some people to answer these questions.
Have a great day!

No comments: