All pieces are from freebies collected:
BG paper, ribbon, heart from sampler by Donna Lebrun, ribbon recolored by me link: http://www.digitalscrapbookpages.com/digitals/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=4662
Alpha by Digitalgirl, colorized by me
Bow by ScrappyExpressions"
mats" made by me using various masks & filters
Frame by KylieM Designs
Font used is Scrap Loop
So now I need to answer a bunch of cool Christmas questions!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper, but if it's small or unwrappable I'll use gift bags. It's so hard to make that tissue paper look right!
2. Real or Artificial tree? I love real trees but they're so hard to clean up. So I have an phony tree
3. When do you put up the tree? Sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas... no special date.
4. When do you take the tree down? The day after Christmas!
5. Do you like Eggnog? Most definitely YES! It kills my stomache but it's a MUST-HAVE at Christmastime
6. Favorite Gift you received as a child? Oh my, I got so many great gifts, I don't think I have a favorite
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, quite a few (thank you Mom!)
8. Hardest person to buy for? my father... he has EVERYTHING!
9. Easiest person to buy for? my grandkids
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? I don’t remember any bad presents!
Now, I am going to tag some people to answer these questions.
Have a great day!