Header created with a scrap kit by the incredible Kristine at WenchdGrafix called Into The Mystic. You HAVE TO visit her store HERE and her blog HERE... what a hoot she is! The swirlys came from a 200X200 gif I had laying around on my hard drive with NO idea who created it (let me know if it's yours). I have no clue about the tube of the girl either... I got it from MQQN and thought it was cute!

I CT for Rebecca PSP!
~click blinkie to visit her store~



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I CT for designs by heidik!
~click blinkie to visit her blog~

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Cats... gotta love 'em


They say NO news can be GOOD news, right? Well, today is one of those days. I LOVE cats so I thought I'd share an email I received today.


Signs You Are Having A Bad Day

1. You woke up in a strange place


2. You had trouble getting out of bed


3. You washed your hair and couldn't do a thing with it


4. You feel like you have a hangover and you weren't even drinking last night


5. Your new diet doesn't seem to be working


6. You pulled a muscle when you tried to exercise


7. Your new hat looked better on you at the store


8. Your old hat doesn't seem quite right either


9. The dry cleaners shrunk your favorite outfit


10. You keep losing things


11. You have a stiff neck


12. You feel like you're in the wrong place at the wrong time


13. The boss chewed you out at work


14. You got caught in the rain at lunchtime


15. The lunch you had didn't seem to agree with you


16. You get no respect


17. You feel trapped


18. Traffic on the way home was brutal


19. Uninvited guests showed up at dinnertime


20. Dinner left you feeling a bit queasy


21. You think you're coming down with the flu


22. You're alone in the house at night and you hear a noise in the basement


Have a Purrfect Day!

No comments: