Header created with a scrap kit by the incredible Kristine at WenchdGrafix called Into The Mystic. You HAVE TO visit her store HERE and her blog HERE... what a hoot she is! The swirlys came from a 200X200 gif I had laying around on my hard drive with NO idea who created it (let me know if it's yours). I have no clue about the tube of the girl either... I got it from MQQN and thought it was cute!

I CT for Rebecca PSP!
~click blinkie to visit her store~



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I CT for designs by heidik!
~click blinkie to visit her blog~

Thursday, January 3, 2008

The Pizza Test


I saw this on another blog (you know who you are... Kristine, LOL) and just had to see what it said! Does this mean I need to go to Hawaii now? I wouldn't mind at all! Anyone have airline tickets they can spare? Haha.... yeah RIGHT! Here's ME!

What Your Pizza Reveals

People may tell you that you have a small appetite... but you aren't under eating. You just aren't a pig.

You are a very picky pizza eater. Not any pizza will do. You fit in best in the Northeast part of the US.

You like food that's traditional and well crafted. You aren't impressed with "gourmet" foods.

You are generous, outgoing, and considerate with your choices.

You are carefree and friendly. You should consider traveling to Hawaii.

The stereotype that best fits you is geek. You're the type most likely to order pizza to avoid leaving your computer.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

You and I can go to Hawaii together...OK? Sun, sand and plenty of alcoholic libations...Lemme get my sunscreen....LOL