Header created with a scrap kit by the incredible Kristine at WenchdGrafix called Into The Mystic. You HAVE TO visit her store HERE and her blog HERE... what a hoot she is! The swirlys came from a 200X200 gif I had laying around on my hard drive with NO idea who created it (let me know if it's yours). I have no clue about the tube of the girl either... I got it from MQQN and thought it was cute!

I CT for Rebecca PSP!
~click blinkie to visit her store~



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I CT for designs by heidik!
~click blinkie to visit her blog~

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Migraine... Day 6!


No news! Just the same ol' same ol' migraine/cluster headaches! This is day SIX!!! I've been spending my time laying on the couch dying. I feel like the pain is starting to ease up but that may be from the excessive amounts of Extra-Strength Exedrin in my system. Has anyone ever had a "migraine hangover" before? It's horrible... almost as bad as the headache itself.

I've tried everything I can think of to ease up my pain. I've gone through the list of migraine trigger foods and none of these work. I try to stay away from them anyway though I have a passion for cheese.

I've tried Imitrex, Topamax, Midrin, Hydrocodone, many pain killers (I can't handle the codeine), relaxation exercises, herbal medicines i.e. Riboflavin and Feverfew, etc etc etc! I've had a CT and MRI and they SAY my brain is normal (haha, RIGHT!). Anyone have any new and improved ideas on how to get rid of this dang head???!!! I've been thinking about looking into a head transplant. I've even started seeing a chiropractor which only seems to be making things worse.

I'm going back to hibernate on the couch. I think I'll try THINKING my headache away! My "biorhythm" says I'll be better next week sometime, haha! Ciao.

No comments: