Header created with a scrap kit by the incredible Kristine at WenchdGrafix called Into The Mystic. You HAVE TO visit her store HERE and her blog HERE... what a hoot she is! The swirlys came from a 200X200 gif I had laying around on my hard drive with NO idea who created it (let me know if it's yours). I have no clue about the tube of the girl either... I got it from MQQN and thought it was cute!

I CT for Rebecca PSP!
~click blinkie to visit her store~



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I CT for designs by heidik!
~click blinkie to visit her blog~

Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Weather....

The weather is crazy here. I looked at the bottom of my blog and saw that Chicago and Tuscon have the SAME temperature... 60 degrees! It's really cloudy and muggy here in the Chicago 'burbs, as is usual for us. But Arizona is only 60 degrees??? What's going on with this strange weather?! I'm sure the warm temperatures here have broken some kind of record. And tomorrow is supposed to be more of the same! I'd love it if winter was just OVER with... wishful thinking.

Lazy weekend. I spent HOURS arranging things on my computer to burn. I cleaned off over 20 DVDs worth! Now I'm ready for more downloading, haha. Scrapping freebies, here I come!!!! And I really need to make a new header. I don't like it!!!

How's that for a short post. Nothing new, nothing to say, bored bored bored!!! Here's my funny kitten pick of the day.... cya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi i was just looking for funny pics and i came across urs lol

nice blog i got my own

cya