Header created with a scrap kit by the incredible Kristine at WenchdGrafix called Into The Mystic. You HAVE TO visit her store HERE and her blog HERE... what a hoot she is! The swirlys came from a 200X200 gif I had laying around on my hard drive with NO idea who created it (let me know if it's yours). I have no clue about the tube of the girl either... I got it from MQQN and thought it was cute!

I CT for Rebecca PSP!
~click blinkie to visit her store~



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I CT for designs by heidik!
~click blinkie to visit her blog~

Monday, January 28, 2008

Just playin'... again


Well, it's 11 days to my 49th birthday. I totally refuse to have another birthday until after I'm retirement age, LOL. It's still hard for me to accept that I'm this old! I think my kids and grandkids help me to feel still a bit young. I ran out of blogthing quizzes, LOL. So I went to the mySpace quizzes! I love the Happy Bunny quiz... I love these psycho critters!

I am an Aquarian! And this is soooo me!

What Does Your Birth Month Reveal About You?
February
February
Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Attractive. Sexy. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislike unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizing dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions.



What HAPPY BUNNY are u?
cute but psycho
cute but psycho
ur crazy, and hott


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Swinging through to send you kisses!!!

Mwahzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!