Header created with a scrap kit by the incredible Kristine at WenchdGrafix called Into The Mystic. You HAVE TO visit her store HERE and her blog HERE... what a hoot she is! The swirlys came from a 200X200 gif I had laying around on my hard drive with NO idea who created it (let me know if it's yours). I have no clue about the tube of the girl either... I got it from MQQN and thought it was cute!

I CT for Rebecca PSP!
~click blinkie to visit her store~



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I CT for designs by heidik!
~click blinkie to visit her blog~

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hahaha, and another Blogthing


Like, ya know, oh my gawd!!!! I have Paris Hilton on my playlist!!! Hahahahaha... bwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahaaaaaa!!!!!! Here's the video, though I can't imagine anyone wanting to watch it, haha. SORRY, I just HAD to!



Okay, now THIS is scary. I'm NOT voting for the top two on this list!!!!! And I've never heard of most of the others! I'm thinking that I better hurry up and decide if I'm actually going to vote!
Who You Should Vote For

Barack Obama: 63%
Hillary Clinton: 56%
Mike Gravel: 56%
John Edwards: 50%
Dennis Kucinich: 44%
John McCain: 44%
Ron Paul: 44%
Rudy Giuliani: 38%
Mike Huckabee: 31%
Mitt Romney: 31%

Who you agree with on the war in Iraq: Rudy Giuliani, Mike Huckabee, John McCain and Mitt Romney

Who you agree with on the economy: Mike Gravel

Who you agree with on health care: Barack Obama

Who you agree with on taxes: Mike Gravel and Mike Huckabee

Who you agree with on abortion: Hillary Clinton, John Edwards, Mike Gravel, Dennis Kucinich, Barack Obama, and Rudy Giuliani

Who you agree with on gay rights: Hillary Clinton, John Edwards, Rudy Giuliani, Mike Gravel, Dennis Kucinich, and Barack Obama


G'nite!

No comments: